Sunday, June 10, 2007

Another Final Another loss to the Same Man: Roger still far away from French Open Dream..

I was so upset when Roger lost.. but to be frank, I'm not that sad like it was last year.

I feel "OK! he has lost .. but he has many more chances to win it. He has something still on his 'Thisngs To Do' list and that'll keep him motivating... Better Luck next time! Allez Roger!"

And I must say that he has lost to a player who's really well on clay. I won't say Rafa is all-time great on clay, it's still too early to say that. But equalling Bijorn Borg's feat, whom I really admire, says that Rafa does have something special.

I can never like Rafa. NEVER. But I'd like it if he keeps playing well- because that'll ensure that Roger has a nemesis, and then nobody in future will say that Roger won it for he didn't have anyone to stand against him.

(BTW the fact is, all Roddics-Hewits-Safins are good players as well, but over the time, Roger has made them look too below him. )

No comments: