Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Film festival: Finally it's the End for this edition

Imagine a day when you go to the college and there are no lectures and no teachers to take lectures... All you have to do is sit comfortabally and watch the Movies all throught the day..
For the past week we enjoyed the same and it was all really so nice! I really loved all the films and I don't know how I'll feel after the festival is over. So much I got involved in it and So much I got throught it...
The film Festival has ended but its memories are still lingering on...
I have been so moved by the films and I feel myself as a lucky person to get such an opportunity. It was just amazing! I've no words to say how much I enjoyed it, how much I got to think... Everything was just like a different world.
I think such festivals should be held over and over again. They are a real opportunity for the students to learn.

No comments: